POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Jan 4, 2013

"ON THE TOWN"

"GIVE MY REGARDS TO BROADWAY"
The ever changing Times Square
Lyrics: George M. Cohan
Give my regards to Broadway!
Remember me to Herald Square!
Tell all the gang at Forty Second Street
That I will soon be there!



TIMES SQUARE, NEW YORK CITY

Lyrics: George M. Cohan
Whisper of how I'm yearning
To mingle with the old time throng!
Give my regards to Old Broadway
And say that I'll be there, 'ere long!



TIMES SQUARE AT NIGHT

2 comments:

  1. Lots of nice signs! The woman on the Bond store looks like she needs some apparel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about the BOND sign. I never thought about it. I do remember the Camel Bill Board. The Man actually blew smoke rings out of his mouth. I didn't remember the brand was Camel though.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?