POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Oct 8, 2013

"THE CRAZY HOUSE"

Bryce Hospital, Tuscaloosa, Ala.
affectionately know to us kids growing up as the "Crazy House."
Trust me; I was threatened a few times of being sent to the 
 "Crazy House".   I guess that is not politically correct is it?  Back then who knew?  If you have the time watch the video below.  
It is well done and interesting.











You can read the Meteor by clicking the link below:

2 comments:

  1. An example of a Kirkbride building.

    http://www.kirkbridebuildings.com/buildings/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how did you know that? Never knew anything about Kirkbride. Thanks for the education.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?