POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Jan 4, 2014

* SUNDAY STAMPS *

I have three posts today for
*SUNDAY STAMPS *
I am Going to start 
with SQUAW VALLEY


VIII Olympic Winter Games, Squaw Valley, Cal.
First Day of Issue, Posted  Olympic Valley, Cal.
February, 18, 1960
* * * * * *

The next stamp is from 1972
 Olympic Summer Games


XX Olympiad
Munich, 1972

* * * * * *
 
The next two stamps are from The XI Winter Games in Sapporo, Japan


XI Olympic Winter Games, Sapporo, 1972



First Day of Issue, Posted Washington, D.C., August, 17, 1972

7 comments:

  1. Love those Sapporo stamps, they have a love of life vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but effective designs; a fine set of FDCs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the frosty look of the Squaw Valley stamps. The 1972 stamps really have an early 1970s feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first ones are very pretty I think. thank you for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool to see such older issues! Love the Sapporo stamps especially!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Clearly you didn't have to scrape the barrel as I did. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?