POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Aug 24, 2014

The Wrold of Tomorrow

Recently Postcardy mentioned it was the 75th Anniversary 
of the 1939 New York World's Fair.  
Thought I would celebrate with you.
I added a new item to my 
New York World's Fair Collection.
Souvenir Stamps not postage.  
Still in one sheet and in their original envelope.
I made a video so you could take a look at them also.
* * * * * *

The second video I made of 
1939 World's Fair Post Cards.
Take time and check them out.  
You will enjoy the images.


Check out other stamp posts at:
http://viridianpostcard.blogspot.com/2014/08/sunday-stamps-184.html

4 comments:

  1. Pretty Cool! thank you for joining in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way they simplified the shapes on the stamps. The stamps look great in the large size on screen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very entertaining way to present the stamps and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the videos. Some of the postcards are pretty unusual - Ex-Lax? I think I've seen everything now.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?