POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Sep 24, 2013

New Addition to my Collection

Lake Ella Motor Court
Two Typical Cottages
Tallahassee, Florida, one mile from business district west on U.S. 90 and 27.  20 new individual Rock and Brick cottages.  Tile baths,steam-heat, Beautyrest mattresses, venetian blinds, Radio in Every Room, a delightful location.  Catering to Tourist and travelers only.  Member A.A.A. Duncan Hines and Quality Courts United.

Posted August 8th of 1946  from Pensacola, Florida

Dear Lucy,  We stopped in one of these cottages the other night. It is lovely here, not hot as we expected and we are covering ground faster than I thought.  Have had lots of rain.  I drove 225 miles in rain yesterday.  Had first tire trouble today.  We are thinking of stopping to see you on way in about 2 weeks I guess. Love Clara
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?