POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Nov 23, 2013

*SUNDAY STAMPS*

-This week Musicians on stamps-
 http://lh5.ggpht.com/_YepnTrx-v5c/TSySRqYCTpI/AAAAAAAAFT8/Yh5jZ3fUdkk/stampbuttonb.jpg
Don't step on his blue suede shoes. 
Elvis remains king of stamps.

A 2006 article in USA Today states:

"The Elvis postage stamp, released in 1993, 
is still the most popular collected postage stamp, 
according to the Postal Service."
I remember, bought, and used these stamps back in 1993.  
Unfortunately never kept one.  I was never a stamp collector.  
But I have a print of the stamp covering my favorite Beach Towel.
It's always a hit at the beach.
 For more *SUNDAY STAMPS* go to:
VIRIDIAN'S Postcard Blog

9 comments:

  1. Fun beach towel, just the thing to take on a holiday to 'Blue Hawaii"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very clever. That never crossed my mind.

      Delete
  2. Even I would pose with a beach towel like that. Great stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed a very popular stamp, and a great towel! It's OK to have doubles for Sunday Stamps.
    Thank you for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imagine wrapping yourself up in Elvis....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp! For the beach towel... I'm sure it's easy to be stolen in the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Putting stamp designs on beach towels is a great idea, especially Elvis!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?