POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Oct 7, 2020

Greetings from OHIO


pub: KROPP CO

Ohio - area 41,040 sq. m., of which 300 sq. m. (not including Lake Erie jurisdiction) is water; 35th. state in size; admitted into the Union in 1803, State flower - Scarlet Carnation.  Capital, Columbus.  Famous for tires, tubes and pottery products.  Place of Interest: Mound City National Monument, famous group of prehistoric mounds in Camp Sherman Military Reservation.

posted: June  25, 1951
Dear Eddie and Shirley,
I hope this address is right.
We're near Columbus Ohio so far and having a swell time.  
Sorry I didn't write yesterday. Give details when we get there.  
I'll have to stop now or will be writing on the table.
Yours in the Lord,
Jake and the rest of the tribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?