POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Oct 20, 2020

Greetings from ROCHESTER

MINNESOTA
pub: KROPP CO

Key to Views
R - The Mayo Clinic
O - U.S. Post Office
C - On the beautiful Zumbro River
H - Entrance to Olmsted County Courthouse
E - Picturesque Silver Lake
S - Partial view of Hotel Kahler
T - Scenic Drive along Zumbro River
E - Entrance to City Hall
R - Mayo Statue in City Park

posted: July 20,1946
Dear E.F.
Here is a card for your collection.  Hope you don't have another from Rochester.  I am up here with my parents and the weather is wonderful.  I dread going back to that hot weather in Missouri.  Hope you are getting along we O.K. with your work.  
Your friend Bob S. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?