POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Apr 4, 2013

NATIONAL POST CARD WEEK

Hi Gang,
Just to let you all know that National Post Card Week is just around the corner;  May 5-11 this year.  I wanted to share the card I put together for our Tropical Post Card Club this year.  Just came from the printer yesterday.  I combined two cards, a nice Beach Scene and a not so nice Blimp card and added our club name.   Wow!  the magic of computer technology.
The Tropical Post Card Club
meets second Saturday of
each month from noon-3pm
E.L. Olson Civic Center
1801 N.E. 6 Street
Pompano  Beach, Fl 33060

Olson Civic Center
SHOW DATES
August/10/2013
January/3&4/14

Hope you are on the address list for the NPCW mailing.

2 comments:

  1. I see that it looks like a "linen" card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the Card looks linen. The original cards both were. They blended well. However; I printed it on Glossy Stock. Looks like an old card though doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?