POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Apr 29, 2013

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, Bought the Post Card

the "BATTLE OF ATLANTA"


I must have been around 9 when I visited
the Cyclorama with my "Auntie Mame" Aunt Hannah & Uncle Stud.
It sure was an impressive sight to a young kid.
 
Another note on History.
One of these Atlanta trips we actually passed
Dr. Martin Luther Kings mule train from Atlanta to Birmingham
during the turbulent Civil Rights era.  
I will never forget that sight either. 

Been there...
Done that!

2 comments:

  1. I love sets like this - postcards that are 'related' :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 9teen87, I know what you meat. I get a kick out of related or connected cards also. I love coming across cards that you just know were picked up together and after all these years are still together.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?