POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Feb 24, 2014

= MAP MONDAY =

 I'm back home. 
Been away on a road trip this last week and a half.  
Had a great time went from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida all the way to New Orleans, Louisiana.  Will tell you more about my trip later.  
But now it is time for 
=MAP MONDAY= 
* * * * * *
COLORADO
KEY TO VIEWS
1. Will Rogers Shrine Of The Sun
2. East Gateway, Garden Of The Gods
3. Steamboat Rock,  Garden Of The Gods
4. Berthoud Pass
5. Grave of "Buffalo Bill"
6. State Capitol, Denver
7. Rocky Mountain Canary
8. Ruins of Montezuma's Temple
9. Natural Amphitheatre, Park of The Red Rocks
10. The Balanced Rock, Garden Of The Gods
11. Glaciers From Long Lake
12. Aerial View of Civic Center, Denver
13. Mount Of The Holy Cross

For more Maps on Monday Visit:
A Postcard a Day 

2 comments:

  1. I would have expected a map to match your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might be able to come up with a map or two from my road trip. I will take a look.

      Delete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?