POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Dec 15, 2013

* SUNDAY STAMPS *


Children Building a Snowman 1982, 20¢ 
The stamp came to me on a Christmas Post Card last year.

* * * * * *
Gabriel Christmas stamp issued November 1st. 1968, 6¢
This stamp was on the same card as the one above.  
* * * * * *
And now for a couple more
Christmas Seals this week.
Let them take you back.
 1960
I remember I got Measles for Christmas that Year.
What did You Get? 
 * * * * * *
 1970
That was the Year I graduated from High School.

7 comments:

  1. Love those bouncing dogs around the snowman. Surprisingly I remember seening the 1960 Christmas seal even though I didn't think I'd ever seen any before. I too had measles at Christmas but can't remember the year but then I did specialize in Christmas illnesses as a child which also including mumps and tonsillitis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting that the 20¢ stamp says "Season's Greetings".
    I don't remember 1960 Xmas, but I was probably sick with something, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely snowman stamp, and great seals, especially 1970. I think that was the year I had mumps, though on a family holiday not Christmas :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid I'm too young to remember, except for the first stamp. In December 1982 I was 6, so I was probably waiting the Three Wise Men (in Spain we receive our presents from them, not from Father Christmas). I like a lot your choice of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't seen either stamp before.
    I got demobbed from the Army just before Christmas 1960. !970 was our first Christmas in North East England wher we have lived ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for more Christmas seals! In 1960 I wasn't born yet - I will admit to that. :-)
    Thank you for joining in this week.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?