POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Oct 30, 2012

SLOWLY I TURNED, step by step, inch by inch

                      Look what I found. Don't you just love the internet?
                       SLOWLY  I  TURNED, step by step, inch by inch.
                                                                    Complete and uncut feature at the end of the Post


THE BIG PICTURE

Aerial View of Niagara Falls, at Left, American Falls, Niagara Falls, N.Y. 
At Right, Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada


                                              "NIAGARA FALLS"
                        
                         "SLOWLY I TURNED, step by step, inch by inch"
            Be careful, Don't Get Hurt, steer clear of Stooge pokes and punches.
                                                  Yuk! yuk! yuk!
                          Put on your Tap Shoes you might want to
                             shuffle off to Buffalo before its over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?