POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Apr 8, 2013

Lifestyles of the "RICH & FAMOUS"

HOME OF JOSE ITURBI
                                                  * * * * * *
            RESIDENCE OF DOROTHY LAMOUR, BEBERLY HILLS
* * * * * *
RESIDENCE OF BING CROSBY, NORTH HOLLYWOOD
"Swinging on a Star"
Going My Way
                                     
                                              * * * * * *
                               Residence of Ginger Rogers, Beverly Hills
Gold Biggers of 1933
"We're in the Money"
                      * * * * * *

2 comments:

  1. I never heard of Jose Iturbi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't recognize the name either. He must have been pretty popular in the old Black and White movies. I remember there were always Orchestras in movies back then. Some of the pictures of him do seem somewhat familiar.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?