POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

May 2, 2013

VACANCY

Plaza MOTEL
U.S. 40   6 Miles West of Wheeling, W. Va.
PLAZA MOTEL
Located six miles West of
Wheeling, West Virginia, on U.S. 40.
Air-Conditioned.  Free T.V. in rooms.  Tub and
shower baths.  Restaurant adjoining.
Mgr. - R.H. Scott
For reservations phone---
St. Clairsville, Ohio - 1263.
I want one of those Plaza Motel Chenille Bed spreads.
I am afraid to ask what Chicken in the Rough could be.
Just in!
Postcardy supplied me with a link to the History of
CHICKEN IN THE ROUGH

SOUNDS DELICIOUS
FRIED CHICKEN, SHOESTRING POTATOES,
WITH BISCUITS AND HONEY

2 comments:

  1. History of "Chicken in the Rough":
    http://chickenintherough.com/History.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Postcardy, I did not know "Chicken in the Rough"
    It was a history maker for the fast food industry,
    a big organization in its prime. The link you gave was great.
    I never thought to search such a thing. I will re-blog the link
    in my original post so no one misses this very important information.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?