POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Nov 13, 2013

--FAVORITE FOLDERS--

The new Addition to My Collection about Mr. Edison 
prompted me to introduce you to a new series.  
I love Souvenir Folders.  I may be the only one who does;
but I think you might enjoy seeing a few of my 
"FAVORITE FOLDERS .
 Orchid Lane, Edison Winter Home
Tropical Lilly Pool and Dock
* * * * * *
Royal Palms in Front of the Late 
Thomas A. Edison Estate, 
Fort Myers, Fla.
* * * * * *
Seminole Indians in the Heart of the Florida Everglades
Coconut Palms along Yacht Basin, Fort Myers, Fla.
* * * * * *
Lee County Court House, Fort Myers
Royal Palms and Open Air Post Office, The City of Palms"
* * * * * *
Tropical Fort Myers Beach
The Great Banyan Tree 
Thomas A. Edison Winter Home, Ft. Myers, Fla.
* * * * * *

Edison at his Desk, in Laboratory Office
Thomas A. Edison Winter Home
 * * * * * * 
Giant Travelers Palm with Edison's Wheel Chair
* * * * * *
Beautiful Swimming Pool Thomas A. Edison Winter Home
 * * * * * *
Memory Garden, Edison Winter Home
 Moreton Bay Fig Tree with the Henry Ford Home in the Distance
Thomas A. Edison Winter Home
Fort Myers, Florida
* * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?