POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Jun 26, 2014

CLASSIC CHROME clewiston inn

From time to time I pick up a few non-linen cards for my collection.  
 These are my CLASSIC CHROME cards.

The Clewiston Inn,  Clewiston, Florida
This little Jewel is an Old Florida Treasure.
The Nature Mural in the Longue.
 The Inn’s Everglades Lounge is famous for its impressive 360-degree mural featuring the flora and fauna of the Florida Everglades. It was painted by the world-renowned artist J. Clinton Shepherd in the early 1940s. Shepherd, who spent many months at the Inn, majestically transferred to oil and canvas the beauty of the ‘glades. 
Reprinted from:
 The Clewiston Inn History
If you ever can.  See the Mural.  It is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?