POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Dec 29, 2014

Homes

Home of Zane Grey,
Catalina Island, California
Posted: Jul 2, 1941
Huntington? California
 Dear Mary,
Gee I've been so busy and so tired I can hardly write now or keep my eyes open.  I just answered all my card pals to get it off my mind, after a hard days work in the yard, Oh  my those weeds, and they'll be just as bad when I get back.  Well we're leaving San Fernando Jul 6th.  Probably won't get to you until some where in the twenty something day of July.  We'll write you on the way and from Reading.  Gee I hope it isn't going to be so hot as the paper says it is.  Don't write to me now anymore for I won't get it anymore.  Till we see each other auf weidersen.
Love Margaret 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?