POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

May 17, 2015

Natioal Post Card Week 2015 in review

 
 I always enjoy receiving cards from H.B. Country
The Vintage Postage on these cards is always a pleasure to see.
Thanks H.B.
 
 
This card is special to me.
I have passed through Williams a couple of times
on my way to the Grand Canyon. 
Jack I always love you U.S. 66 cards.
This card is from Jack Mount of
Tucson, AZ
 
Great Card from Aimee Dars Ellis of
Ithaca, N.Y.
 
 
Holy Alligator!
This looks like Florida in the snow.
Card from Tamara Lewis of
Astoria, OR
 
 
Latimer Reef Lighthouse
This is #12 in a series of Lighthouses by
Earl Bucken of
St. Augustine, FL
 
 
 
Huntsville State Park, TX
by Susan Nichols
Huntsville, TX
"Susan I picked up a couple of these unmarked
cards at club meeting this month. 
I thought they were pretty cool also."
 
 

Summertime Fun
Laurie, Chris, Kim on Pinky
Card came from Chris Carney of
Kamloops BC, Canada
 
 
Tellus Science Museum
Cartersville, GA
Card came from Sherry Grizzle of
Cartersville, GA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?