POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Apr 29, 2020

Greetings from WASHINGTON

pub: TICHNOR
COLORCHROME
Washington D.C.

posted:Feb. 17, 1942
Edgewood arsenal, MD

 Dear Bill,
Drop you a line this evening to let you know I'm still thinking of the old town.  Well I got to see Washington D.C. Sunday.  I sure enjoyed myself.  I got to go to the top of Washington Monument.  You can sure get a good view of the Capital from way up there.  
If I can get another pass I want to go to New York City.  I probably wont be here more than two wks. longer though, so I don't know whether I will get another pass or not.  Write and tell me all the news.  Your Pal, (?) Puts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?