POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Aug 22, 2012

Special L L cards

I think these LARGE LETTER cards are very special what do you think?

The REDWOODS are incredible to visit.  Love the bark on the letters
 


Well what can be said about NIAGARA FALLS.  Don't get too close to the edge.
 

Soon as I saw postcardy's I had to have it.  It appeared as if by magic.


It is like mixing a comic with a LARGE LETTER

The '39 Worlds Fair is one of my favorite collections.


These last few are a little different and I thought showed some class.


I just thought this one was fantastic.


C. U. IN FLORIDA


2 comments:

  1. Great blog! The Cuba card is my favorite of all your amazing cards so far :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi 9teen87,
      Sorry it took so long to reply. Didn't understand the comment system. I like your blog and hope to learn some great stuff from you.

      Delete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?