POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Jan 8, 2013

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, Bought the Post Card

SALTAIR PAVILION, GREAT SALT LAKE, UTAH
"TRY TO SINK"

I have stopped at Saltair twice on road trips.  For some reason it always seemed to work out that we arrived around lunch time.  The pavilion is not the original you see here but is quite large.  I have to say not much happening the times I passed by.  The place is pretty empty no restaurant or other concessions that I remember.  There is a gift shop and some sort of small exhibit from the Bonneville Salt Flats.  Looks like the pavillion may host concerts from time to time but not much more.   A few years have passed now, maybe it has taken a trun for the better.  You know I never did get in Salt Lake and try to sink.

Overland Limited Crossing Great Salt Lake, Utah at Sunset
Below is a link to Saltair
A photographic Exhibit.

Black Rock Beach, Great Salt Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?