POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Jan 2, 2013

"ON THE TOWN"

 A Close-up of the mooring mast of the Empire State Building
 It is not a linen card but it is really dramatic in a black & white photo I think. 
"Mooring Mast" I wonder if it was ever used by an Air Ship/BLIMP.
                                                          * * *
Midtown and Empire State Building, New York


FIFTH AVENUE AND
THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING
There was a Chinese Restaurant I loved right there somewhere.
Think it was probably named EMPIRE

FIFTH AVENUE AND 42ND STREET
I lived near this while I was in Murry Hill.
I was on 37th between Park and Madison. 
That's the Library on the right.
I have a picture somewhere of me climbing
on the Lions in front of the building.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?