POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

May 5, 2014

NATIONAL POST CARD WEEK

Saginaw Cyclecar
Comes from Lois in Michigan
* * * * * **
Kelly from California sent two new cards this year
above: Carolina Wren
below: Rhode Island Red
Also Artist and Author
Kelly Rysten has a new Adventure Novel out
A Shot of Trouble
* * * * * *
And this year we have the
GOLDEN SNOWBALL
AWARD
Sent out by Jacqueline in New York
* * * * * *

Betsey sends four beautiful cards 
from Virginia this year.



I must tell you the backs are just as fantastic as the fronts.
* * * * * *
Keep those cards coming!
 

2 comments:

  1. I particularly like the frog serenading the fish!
    You've got quite a nice collection for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep checking back I will be adding cards as they come in.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?