POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

May 11, 2014

National Post Vard Week

Well the week has come to an end.
Those cards are still coming.  
I expect they will continue to appear for awhile.
I'll keep you posted.

My Beautiful Balloon card comes from Mike at
 Santa Fe, New Mexico
*  * * * * *

"Great cards both."
Love in the Park and Northern Gulf Coast Lighthouses 
were both sent to me by Gabby in Gulfport Mississippi.

 * * * * * *

This marvelous Merry-go-round of endangered animals is at the Living Desert Zoo in Palm Desert CA.  The card came from Colleen of Palm Springs, California.

 * * * * * *

These two bottom cards were sent by Hal Ottaway 
and the Wichita Postcard Club
I really love the railway card.
 Thanks for the cool vintage postage stamps.
I will be saving the cover also.
* * * * * *


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?