POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Dec 5, 2012

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, Bought the Post Card

I didn't know wheather to use this card in "Up, Up, and Away!" or here in the new posts of places I have enjoyed visiting.
                Along the way of  TWA . . .
U.S. CAPITOL
Washington, D.C.
The great white marble Capitol, with its lofty dome modelled after St Peter's in Rome, overlooks the Mall in the heart of Washington, one of the world capitals served by TWA.
TWA
Trans World Airlines
U.S.A. - EUROPE
AFRICA - ASIA
Take a virtual tour of the U.S. Capitol Building by clicking the link below.
Trust me you will not want to miss this.  It is amazing.
http://www.aoc.gov/virtual-tours/capitolbldg/tourfiles/index.html
Was in the Capital city last summer.  Hadn't been there in many years.  It was a fantastic trip.  Spent days and days in the museums of the Smithsonian.  Didn't remember how really beautiful our nation's capital is.  We will spend more time in D.C. later.  I have to do some searching and scanning before our visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?