POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Dec 17, 2012

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, Bought the Post Card

Fairyland Service Station
at the Entrance of Rock City Atop Lookout Mountain



The Incline railway up Lookout Mountain, Chattanooga, Tennessee

Ruby Falls, 145 Ft. High, 1120 Ft. Below Surface of Earth
Lookout Mountain Cave
 High Falls, Stone Face, Sky Bridge and Lovers Leap
SEE SEVEN STATES
TENNESSEE, KENTUCKY, VIRGINIA, N.CAROLINA, S.CAROLINA, GEORGIA, ALABAMA
Along the Enchanted Trail
1000 Ton Balanced Rock

Swing along Bridge
FAIRYLAND CAVERNS


3 comments:

  1. I love the service station card. The tiny people at the base of the falls are cool too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Postcardy, The service station is also one of my favorites. I like the Falls card too; for the color and just for the fact that I have stood in front of them myself. They are a beautiful sight. Rock City takes me back to my childhood when I did some traveling with my aunt Hannah that I mentioned under the title of my Blog. I have splendid memories of FAIRYLAND CAVERNS. Ruby falls I only saw last year when my brother and I took a road trip.

      Delete
  2. I get a kick out of the woman using the tourist telescope in the SEE SEVEN STATES card.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?