POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Aug 12, 2013

TOP 10 POPULAR POST this year.

I am celebrating the 1st Anniversary of my Blog "Miss You Wish You were here..." this week.
Drop me a note including your mailing address to: hopkins_mc@yahoo.com  I will send you a post card packet I put together of Vintage Florida Post Cards, while they last.  To say thank you for dropping by.  
Be sure to go to the bottom of the page and sign up to be a member/follower of "Miss You Wish You were here..."

Click link #s to view each post.

#10 AMISH & MENNONITE 
 
#9 LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS 
#8 FABULOUS FLORIDA FAVORITES 
 
I have to say these are nice posts 
but there are many many more 
that are just as nice 
and even better decide for yourself.

1 comment:

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?