POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Sep 17, 2012

HAPPY HOUR

After spending a great day at the Zoo and taking a fun ride on the "ZOO CHOO"  I have worked up a terrible thirst.  I think it's fitting that we go have a Cocktail at the ZEBRA ROOM.  "CHEERS!"

ZEBRA ROOM -- THE TOWN HOUSE -- LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
Favorite meeting place for Hollywood stars.  Entertainment and music for dancing nightly.
Postmarked: Los Angeles, California Jan, 2, 1944
Postage: FREE  (Service Man)
Canceled: BUY WAR SAVINGS BONDS AND STAMPS

Hi Theda,
Just dropping you a few lines to let you know that I am still thinking of you.  Hope you are feeling fine.  I am spending New Year's in L.A.
Love,
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?