POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Sep 8, 2012

Your Post Card from FLORIDA

We had a fun meeting of our TROPICAL Post Card Club today.
Tom gave a report on our Summer Show and talked of plans for our
Winter Show, January, 12&13,2013
Neill presented a program on Postal History.
His interest involve Post Marks and Cancellations.
An area I know little to nothing about,
but an enjoyable and informative talk anyway.
Thanks Neill
Hope to see more of you at our October, 13th. meeting.
Check  the TROPICAL Post Card Club Website for time and directions.

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the combination of the comic man with the realistic view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Postcardy,
      I learn something new every day. Just figured out the comments. Didn't know where to find them.

      Delete
  2. I've never heard the phrase "Raft of Fun" before. Interesting postcard

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?