POST CARD SHOP


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

I Love Zazzle

I Love Zazzle

Sep 13, 2012

IT'S ABOUT TIME

This Floral Clock is at Roger Williams Park in Providence Rhode Island.
I have other cards I recently found of Roger Williams Park.  Let me see if I can find them.  I will post when they show up. 
That wasn't too hard.  Here are a couple more cards of Roger Williams Park in Providence.




   


Message on back: This is house in which Betsey, descendant of Roger (noted on other card) was born, and stands now well within the limits of Roger Williams Park.  In that same Roger Williams Park, in the family cemetery, are the graves of Joseph and Joseph, Jr., Williams, and their wives, all of whom were ancestors of my wife.

They are great cards but neither is signed or addressed.  Don't know who they came from or went to.
 

1 comment:

  1. I like that view of the floral clock. I haven't seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. What do you think about this Post?